What makes intellectual girls fall for a guy apart from his own intellect?

I'm asking this because I've figured out that I get along very well with this kind of girls and that there's usually, but not always this flow between us. I've also noticed that those girls are often idealistic and insist on their takes and are not as shallow as many others, they're profounder and are more interesting to talk to: You never run out of topics and stuff.

But, what makes those girls fall for a guy and what do they expect of a relationship?

by "intellectual" I'm mean girls who are well-spoken, well-read, have a thirst for knowledge and like to have endless conversations about anything and everything.
I need more opinions !

Most Helpful Girl

• People think that Im intellectual but I think Im not. But I really love talking about interesting subjects. Personally, I love bad guys but who are also talkative and smart.

• I know how you think, some teachers and acquaintances have noticed that I'm bright and I also happen to know my IQ which confirms their assumptions, but as I like to say : I only know that I know nothing.
      I doubt a lot.

• I like how you look , you are pretty in my eyes :) I need to go offline now, good bye.

• Bye It was nice to meet you:)

What Girls Said 3

• Personally I'd say his manners, his personality, qualities like how humble he is etc and then little things like how he dresses but they don't really matter

• I'd say being humorous and down to earth... a lot of times super intellectual guys have no sense of humor and like 0 social skills.

• Actually, some kinds of humor, like absurd humor requires intelligence. And that zero social skills thing is a result of the smart person feeling alienated from the rest of a group for example...

• They have this thirst for adventure, things out of the ordinary. They are so alive, more in tune with the practical world than just theorical etc. Is the best combination of both worlds intellectual and experience.

What Guys Said 2

• Personality, dude. In my experience, smart girls go for intelligence, but also sweetness and humbleness, they also seem to like funny guys too

• Charm, if you have intelligence this shouldn't be hard to pick up.