He hasn't texted me in 4 days, why?

We have been talking for 2 months now. The other day he was trying to make me jealous and I took it pretty well, but then he went too far and I told him to stop acting like a douche, he apologised and we then said good night to eachother. But since then he hasn't texted me at all, why?
This has happened before (not the argument, but the 4 days gap), and I texted him first and he replied in seconds because he was waiting for me to text him. I am not sure whether he thinks I no longer like him, or whether he is embarrassed or no longer likes me...

• He doesn't want to talk
  • He wants me to talk first

Most Helpful Guy

• The person with all the power in a relationship is the person who is most willing to end it. This is childish behavior some people never grow past. Move on, plenty of fish in the sea.

What Guys Said 1

• You shouldn't have called him a douche he probably thinks you think his a douche you need to talk to him first and try to work it out

What Girls Said 1

• If he can't invest his time to text you first and you're the only one initiating the conversation then I say move on. I can't see the relationship (if your in one with the guy) improving any if there's no communication on both ends equally.