Do I date him or do I not date him?

So, he's my best friend. I've liked him for awhile. and he's like me for a while as well. but I'm afraid to date him b/c i don't want to lose him. He asked me a few minutes ago, again... and i said no, again. he said please, we won't break up. I'm in love with you and I know you feel the same way. and he's right i am in love with him. but I'm scared.
So do I date him or do I not?
someone please help me.. I don't know what to do..

• date him
  • don't date him
  • be friends with benefits and don't date!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you guys are best friends if you break up will you continue to be friends unless it is for something ridiculous like cheating or something. So yes I would try it out if you guys both like each other.

What Guys Said 5

• Again, only women think that they have men "friends"
    Straight men are not friends with women to be friends. The only reason he is friends is because he wants to have sex with you and/or date you. it is a way to stay on the womans radar until both of you are free and he has a chance to go for it. Well he went for it and you shot him down. he is not going to stay "friends" with you. Sorry, just not going to happen. he will stay 'friends' as long as he still has an interest in you. once the interest to date/have sex is gone, there is no reason to be friendly with the woman.
    So if you have any interest in dating him you need to do it now. either way he is gone if you don't.

• Yes, date him. In fact, you'll only be ;using' him if you keep rejecting him in spite of loving him, and still 'pretending' to be friends with him.

• if you like him, then just do it :-)

• Girl, you said no. And he practically beg you to date him. What else do you want?

• Don't say yes, if you need to ask something like this to strangers then you don't like him enough, or at least you aren't ready for this...

What Girls Said 3

• Date him. Fear is a terrible reason to turn away from love!

• You said no, but if you really want to go for it it's your life.

• You said no. So you're asking us why?