Does someone past affect how you see them? Should I keep going forward with her?

Im talking to a girl right now and basically she just told me she was involved with gangs when she was younger (Im guessing when she was 14-15). she's 19 and she said she will never forget some of the things she's seen. She seems pretty mature now but I've never dealt with anyone close to that kind of activity or behavior. We talk well, it seems like we are on the same wavelengths and she seems interested. she's also working full time and works in nursery at the moment which I find appealing ( I like girls who likes kids). What's your take on this? If you were in my shoes would you go forward with talking to her still?

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• She probably got gang banged by all the dudes so keep that in mind. No I would not date rhis chick no matter how good she rreated me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 3

• We all have some past issues that we aren't proud of. I'd give her a chance as long as these past experiences didn't damage her.

0|0
    0|0
    • What would be a give away if there were signs she is damaged?

• Constantly talk a lot about her troubles about her gang involvement is a sign.

• I think you should give her a chance, her past matters but it's less important than who she is now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you really want some thug showing up on your doorstep with a shotgun because they still have an issue with her?

0|0
    0|0