I met a new guy and I like him he is older then me, should I date him?

I'm 16 he is 22. I'm two months pregnant from another guy. I'm white and he is black. Mom likes him.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Hate to say it, but not too many guys in that age range would be interested in a young girl who has a kid from another guy. So since you have found a guy that wants to be with you, I say hold onto him like his is gold!

• You are the age of consent and if your mom approves of

your relationship than i would say do whatever you want

but you need tell the guy your pregnant by another guy

i wish you good luck and just hope your not looking for

the guy for security reasons cause your pregnant.

• It could be deemed as illegal but if your mom approves than she should give consent
      don't be hiding the guys age from your mom that's not good either

• Mom has met him so has dad both OK and both had there own talk with him. And yes I told him I was pregnant.

• Well i hope it works out for you
      really it's your business and parents
      business who you date and if your happy
      don't let people bring you down ,

• If it feels right, have a go... what's the worst that can happen, it does not work out. Only one way to find out

• This sounds like a troll

• What the fuck?

Well then. Sure go ahead, just be sure to let him know that you are pregnant with another guy. If he still fine with that... then he a keeper.

• My first impression is that you're too young to be dating a 22 year old guy.

• lol he is full on beta if he dates you, who dates a women 2 months pregnant with another mans kid?(and a sixteen year old at that)

What Girls Said 1

• Does he know that you're pregnant? Is the main reason why you want to date an older guy is because he can make you feel secure? If so, then that is understandable. I mean if you want to date him, then do it. I don't see anything wrong with it.

• When he was teasing me about wanting to date me. I told him my last blk boyfriend knocked me up then broke it off with me he was 19. I told him from the get go because after I have my baby and he still wants sex, we will have to think about protection and what if oops condom broke and I got pregnant again would he stay or go.