Would u date a doctor?

Girls would u date an er doctor when he had crazy hours and when u do see him all he wants to do is sleep? My bf is an er doc and I think loves his job more than me bc he keeps saying he'll change his hours but never does! We haven't had sex in over 2 months and he doesn't seem to care that we haven't had sex in such a long time! I'm rlly getting frustrated and am wondering if u girls would do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you've just gotta lay down the law with him he definitely cares for you it's just he's busy, ER doctors are the type of people who they're not really in it for the money because they spent a crazy amount of time in school training for that job. He definitely loves you it's just he's finally accomplished something which he's been working towards for 12 years, just tell him you love him and you want to spend time with him and if he's never going to be around there's no reason to keep dating him.

What Guys Said 1

• Of course not. Now yes.

What Girls Said 1

• Seeing as I'm 21 and he'd have gone through many years if school plus however many as a resident and dr, meaning he'd be WAY older than me-- no way.