• Asian
    14% (6)19% (7)17% (13)Vote
  • Spanish
    2% (1)3% (1)3% (2)Vote
  • other races
    10% (4)19% (7)13% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm dating a black man and having black babies soon as I'm pregnant.

0|0
17|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• i date the rainbow ;) any girl thats fine is fine by me... it doesn't matter i show my love all the same... you should pm me some time ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • To a Klingon... but not married , just dating... but I do hope one day when I do get married to get married to human...

1|0
    0|0
  • "D": Hi-spanish, or Latina if we're getting technical

0|0
    0|0
  • "Spanish" is not a race moron.

And while we're only talking, the girl I'm talking to is 3/4th French-Canadian and 1/4 Hawaiian.

1|1
    0|1
  • basically i don't mind about race

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted A, because although i'm not dating anyone right now, my most recent ex was black.

0|0
    0|0
  • asian/white. everything else is pretty rare around here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Black Man? ( What does your Parents think of you dating an adult? ) your 16. He's a grown man. Being that he's black don't matter. Your a Minor. Good luck hope he step up. And take Responsibility.

0|0
    1|0
  • id date a black woman if they were into me, so ill probably end up marrying a white girl

0|0
    0|0
  • northern Europe :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I'm not exactly allowed to date and if I were to date or get married my parents and other family and others from my culture would look down on me for marrying/dating outside my culture and race. Sad stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • Right now I'm going out on dates with people from a bunch of
    different races

1|0
    0|0
    • Kool I'm glad your not stuck on the race that people expect us girls to only be involved with

• I am with an Asian American guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • im curious, how is that going?

• wonderful! Except for skin color and eye shape, we have a lot in common. We are both in health care and we get along really really well.

• My husband is white but sort of has an olive complexion (he's not pasty white like me, lol).

0|0
    0|0
  • White...
    In my community, there is pretty much nothing but white. Not much variety at all. I can't help it if all the guys near my age are white. I'm not racist, white is just all I have. Why are you asking, anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm dating the Invisible Man. As you can see, he's "clear" enough to wear I clearly don't discriminate lol

1|0
    0|0
  • A Portuguese guy... so I guess that would be listed as 'other races'. However, my ex husband is white and the father of my younger son is black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mixed race.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm definitely dating myself and I'm white so

0|0
    0|0
  • I always told myself I would never date a white man. Now look at me, I'm damn near married to one lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm dating a white guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating a Caucasian man :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I was dating this Asian guy. He was so sweet and cute.
    I don't really care about a person's skin color.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is 100% Irish

0|0
    0|0
    • Fair and red-haired? :)

• Well he is pretty pale and has freckles cx
      But unfortunately he doesn't have red hair, he would look really cute with it though

• Currently, Spanish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm single. But i dream of somebody not from the United States. European, yes please

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to date or marry a White or Hispanic guy.

0|0
    2|1