I like two guys, what should I do?

The first guy I liked at the beginning of the school year and I still like him a lot. I talked to him a lot before and flirted, but now I don't talk to him as much. Since we're afraid to talk to eachother, nothing is happening at all. Plus there have been problems with whether he likes me back or not since he hasn't been talking and I was really stressed out about it for a while. Now I know he likes me back and he knows I like him, but I don't like him as strongly as I did before after all of this. I just really want to get to know him more and see what he's like in a relationship. He seems like a really chill person and he's really laid back.
The second guy I like caught my we at the beginning of the school year, but he's one of the populars, and I don't like any of his friends because they all have attitudes. But he's different, he isn't like that. He doesn't even hang out with them that much, he just hangs out with who he wants to hang out with. I haven't talked to him before, but he's been following me around (which kinda creeps me out) and his friends have been acting weird (glaring at me, interrupting my conversations to say hi out of nowhere). I also catch him checking me out and his friends are following me (?) But I don't know if I trust him because he's a popular and I don't know if he's taking me seriously. But nothing bad or humiliating happened so far but I don't know.

I have no idea who to chose, Im leaning towards the first guy but part of me likes the second guy also, even though I'm having doubts about him, who do you think I should choose? Thank you! (Sorry it's a really long question, thanks for taking the time to read it!)

• The first guy seems more genuine, go for him!
  • Go for the second guy, give him a chance!
  • Other (please explain below)
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Why csnt you date both?

What Guys Said 1

• If i were you, i would go on a date with the first guy. See how compatible he is, and if he is right for you. If he is, continue to go out with him, and develope relationship with him. But if he seems to be uncompatible, you could give the second guy a shot. But i personally think that you would be better off with the first guy.

What Girls Said 4

• You need to go with the one you truly feel strongly about. Trust me, your heart will tell you which guy you want more.

If you take away all the "social" status aspects of it, and only care about the feelings- you'll know :)

• Choose the second guy because if you really loved the first guy you never would have let yourself fall in love with the second one-Johnny depp

• Time to try some action packed MFM. Enjoy!

• Threesome is always the right answer.