Don't you think white people should work at call centers if they don't want to talk to "raj" on the phone?

If you don't want Indian people working at call centers so that you don't have to hear someone with a Indian accent on the phone which in a racist manner you find annoying then do it yourself you bloody white people instead of whining and complaining and blaming an entire ethnicity because you have to deal with some person on the who happens to be Indian and in your small minds everyone is supposed to speak like you as if everyone is supposed to live according to your standards. And FYI Those people are just doing their jobs and unlike you they are willing to work for low wages to support their families unlike you bloody white people who want to work less and earn more to cater to your drug and alcohol fueled lifestyle.

Most Helpful Guy

• So bitter lol

You're pathetic

What Girls Said 2

• I can't even deal...

• Calm down raj, or I tell shilpa to tell you off.

• I don't have an Indian name so jokes on you. I have a hebrew name.

• Whatever raja

What Guys Said 1

• This made me laugh. You're hilarious.