Why am I still single? Am I that ugly?

I have a degree and I work. I am not overweight. So is it really my physical appearance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you're attractive and boring. Maybe you're attractive and interesting, but don't go out and meet people. Maybe you're attractive and interesting, but when you go out to meet people you go to the wrong places. Maybe you're attractive and interesting, but when you go to the right places to meet people you have poor social skills. Maybe you just have bad luck.

What Guys Said 6

• Do you make yourself available to the general public? Also are there a good amount of male workers at your job? And do you look approachable?

Also instead of waiting for a guy to fall into your lap sometimes it's good to be a bit aggressive and make some of the first moves or be the conversation starter.

• Give us a picture then.

• Maybe. Its a possibility

• What is your degree in? Where do you work? Where are you trying to meet people? Show us a picture?

• How are you asking if you're ugly if you aren't showing us a picture of you?

• let me see your boobs and ill tell you why

What Girls Said 1

• I have no idea. You didn't give much info about yourself. I don't know how to answer this.