GIRLS: Why can't I hold onto a girlfriend? Can y'all give some advise?

Im a nice, muscular and relatively good looking and smart guy. I always treat my girlfriends, while im with them, really well and take care of them... i protect them and im not overly jealous but i sometimes am.. but for some reason everytime i am with a girl she breaks up with me and never really tells me why and im just wondering what im doing wrong

Most Helpful Girl

• GIRLS: Why can't I hold onto a girlfriend?
    I think it would be more suited to ask your exes.

Can y'all give some advise?
    In my opinion that would depend on how you got the gal. If you solely/mainly pursued and engaged the relationship then it's likely you were more interested and invested in the relationship than she was.

What Girls Said 2

• You could try asking your exes. I mean, you sound like a decent guy. It could also be the women you are picking to date. Perhaps try going for somebody you normally wouldn't, or even a friend who you have gotten to know before dating?

• Well most say they dont want to talk to me anymore.. but they dont say it in a mean way its more of a im sorry kinda way

• Probably nothing some woman just dont know what they want

What Guys Said 1

• Ask them why. You can't fix the problem without knowing what it is brother.