Any suggestions?

My boyfriend has been really sad as of late and I'm starting to get worried. Any suggestions as to how to cheer him up? What do guys like when they are down in the dumps?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well we like it if you can just give us a little space, or surprise us with something, it seems like you really care for him and you seem like a very awesome girlfriend but my advice is to continue letting him know that you'll be there for him and let him know that he could tell you anything & just be patient with him.

What Guys Said 1

• I blast my music and go to the gym. Or if its a particular problem I'm having trouble with, I'll drive out to the country and just enjoy the drive for a while.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a guy, but I know when my guy is down I try to give him some space, but I tell him that im here if he needs someone. He usually just listens to music and plays video games. Just let him know that you're there for him.