How many guys would still consider me for a relationship?

Main things about me:

- In my last year of college and will be done at the age of 28 between Nov-Dec this year

- Doesn't want kids, just long-term commitment

- Would love to travel and plan on getting into yet another major afterwards... basically continue learning

- Lastly, want to make my own business even if it's small but at at least be my own boss for once

• Yes
  • No thanks
Update: I'm not the type that's interested in casual sex and never was. If you're all for just pump and dump or friends with benefits type relationship... I don't want that.

Most Helpful Guy

• No deal breakers, likes travel, likes learning: definite yes on my part! There'd have to be some mutual attraction to continue our hypothetical relationship, of course; simply won't work if we each are disgusted by eachother! =P

What Guys Said 8

• I like all your points, especially the travelling one (I love to travel), but you don't want kids, and I do, so that's something I will have to say no to. I really want to be a father one day (probably at your age) so I will like to date/marry a girl that wants kids.

But besides that, you're a good catch, so I'm pretty sure there will be guys that don't want kids and that will date you. Don't worry about that :)

• Yup no doubt

• You seem like a go getter which in my opinion is very attractive so yes!

• I am sure plenty of guys would like you, you sound great. BUT for me I want kids around that age, so that would be a deal breaker for me...

• The only deal breaker for me is that you don't want kids.

• what youve told me was 25 percent of what i needed to know. looks matter and no kids was a deal breaker for me no matter how attractive though

• You seem like the perfect woman for a guy. How are you still single?

• Both work and take clases from home.

• No thanks, two reasons.

One, kids. That would personally be an issue.
    Two, going for another degree. All for learning more, not for going into debt to do it. Most things can be learned outside a school. Education =/= schooling. If you can afford it on your own, great, but you also want a business. Where are you finding the time and resources? Right, by neglecting me.

What Girls Said 0