Girls have u ever got more attention from guys nationally or with make up?

It's a sad reality that some men a brainwash by media.

Updates:
Naturally... Since people correcting me

0|0
18|2

Most Helpful Girl

• With makeup on.

But most guy friends and ex-boyfriends have said they don't think I wear much makeup.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah ! I think that's what girls want. A look that doesn't look fake. But not obvious it is

• Show All
    • Thank you :) I like that compliment.

• I have paul walkers jawline and bod lol

What Girls Said 17

• I never put a lot of make up on me, but whenever I decide not to wear any make up, I've caught some attention, which surprises me because I have dark circles and have never liked them. A friend of mine once told me that is all about the skin, that if you have a nice looking skin you will caught attention. Not sure if this is true, thou.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. I don't know, I don't count the times they hit on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • nationally? Do you mean naturally?

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes ! iPads a cunt

• I don't usually wear makeup but when I do I go for the natural look so it's not super obvious but when I do wear makeup I get a lot more attention. My bf doesn't like it when women wear makeup but he loves it when I do my makeup.

• With makeup. I've been told some times I looked even ugly, tired or sick without makeup. I don't wear a lot though, but it does have effect on my face.

0|0
    0|0
    • In your profile pic I can tell your not wearing make up

• Show All
    • Wait what. What do you mean? BB-cream is by the way a mixture of facecream and a little foundation, but it's very light. I choose it above foundation, because I have some freckles on my face.

• Oh it's a freckle. Looks fine

• I don't wear makeup outside of the occasional mascara and eyeliner. The only thing I wear every day is lip balm or lip gloss.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get more attention with makeup, but there are a few guys who don't seem to care, at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your question makes no sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • i get more attention with make up on. but i dont cake it on, i just make sure my skin tone is even and slap on some mascara.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually with make up on.

Men tend to say that they prefer natural faces, but women know this isn't true. They typically don't pay attention to women until she is wearing some form of make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm , I've never worn make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get the same amount of attention both wats, most guys don't see a difference but I do get more attention with longer hair than now :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess naturally... I almost never wear make-up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't wear makeup so I wouldn't know

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get attention from guys, period.

0|0
    0|0
  • on gag I seem to get more attention from guys even with out wearing makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • I get noticed more with makeup on, and it's always positive. I actually get compliments about how it's nice to see me get all dolled up. I am surprised since I thought men hated makeup. I usually just go natural.

0|0
    0|0
    • We don't like clowns

• When I wear it I just wear eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss and usually just a light eye shadow like pink. I don't like anything else.

• I feel like i only get more attention with makeup on because it makes me more confident and outgoing because I'm not afraid of looking ugly i guess.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2