Huge fight over something stupid was told to leave him alone now what?

Me and this guy I've been seeing on and off for the past year got into a huge fight over the fact that I slept with someone a month ago that wasn't him. Me and him aren't together. I explained the situation to him and he said everything was fine and left and we were texting and he told me to leave him alone. I know deep down it hurt him I just don't know what to do now.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Apparently, sweetie, you both never got on the same page of where you both stand, neither being Exclusive nor official and Now------I know deep down it hurt him.
    Try and arrange to have a serious convo, face to face. Open lines of communication is one of the most important factors in Any relationship, no matter what kind.
    It doesn't have to be etched in stone here, dear, he is now cold and has this broken nose, and with you both 'Seeing on and off for the pat year,' this is something way too important to let sleeping dogs lie... you are now in the dog house.
    Set some ground rules, make some sort of pact, compromise. If not, this could happen again and this time, the shoe could be on the other... paw.
    Good luck. xx

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• oh sorry to hear that. i am boy too and sure he feels betrayed and i think he lost his trust on you. i think it's best you wait for him to contact you. that's if he is willing to forgive you. otherwise if he does't give you another chance don't be suprised. cheating is something serious

• 1. Didn't cheat. &&2. we've never dated

• It's best to leave him alone and wait for contact.

• But that's hard we talk on a daily basis.

What Girls Said 1

• If he likes you he should have acted on it. He us nursing a hurt ego, not your fault. Give him space now and see if he steps up.

• For real. I even asked him to look me in the face and tell me he didn't have feelings for me and he couldn't do it. He can't get mad BC we aren't together and he's never acted on anything with me.

• I mean don't get me wrong I love this guy with all my heart and only want him and I did sleep with one other person by mistake but still he never has said anything about wanting to be more than friends. I've told him I want to be more than friends with him but he hasn't made the move to do anything with it.

• Then he had no right to be mad.