What type of girls do guys want?

if they are around 32-33 years old and bachelors?

I know a guy who is working, earns decent money, has a house and car and is focussed on making his career. He is quite good looking, loves himself and well liked by ladies.

But he is still a bachelor. He used to be a engineer before.

So what kind of women would he prefer to have as a life partner? Some narcissists obes who are self obsessed and only in tune with makeup and hair or the home maker types or a mix of smart + homebody women?

Most Helpful Guy

• A Swedish Girl from Sweden thats humble

What Guys Said 2

• I'm down for whatever. A fling, short term, long term, friends with bennies...

• Depends on the dude...

What Girls Said 2

• Some of them are bachelors by choice. The high of new conquests, mixed with the lack of responsibility maintaining a relationship, are sometimes better options to them. I still think the majority of men want to find someone stable who really cares about them in the long-run, but sometimes they can achieve that without really having to commit.

Otherwise, it's dependent on the man what type they want. I wouldn't try to fit his bill so to speak. Be yourself or you'll always be forced to play a part.

• Why does it have to be asked? Shouldn't the question be what kind of guys do girls want?