When you are around 18-22, how many relationships have you ever have?

I am 20, and I have dated 5 girls. I thought having dated 5 girls means being very poor on dating, but I found many people have even dated less when they are around 20.
So could tell me when you are between 18-22, how many dates have you ever had, including those dates before you are 18 years old?

• 0 or 1
  • 2 or 3
  • 4 or 5
    Vote C
  • 6 or 7
    Vote D
  • 8 or more
    Vote E
Note: people under 18 please do not vote, because I am just wondering how many dates they have when people are around 20.
OK, let me clarify: in this context, "dating" means "being in a relationship". I mean: I have been in relationships with 5 girls when I am 20.

Most Helpful Girl

• At that age, I had never had a real relationship... a few flings here and there, including a couple guys that I had called my boyfriend for a short while, but nothing longer than a month...

Even now, at 28 years old, the longest I've dated someone to date was just over four months... I think that my current boyfriend, though, is probably going to finally break that trend :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 19 and have never been in a relationship, a date, or anything close to it.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• 3 Relationships in total but I had several other guys in my life too who just never made it to the relationship phase.

• I think dating someone and being in a relationship with the person is different, but I guess that's a cultural thing.

• I dated 2 guys.

• i had one short term

What Guys Said 5

• I'm 24 years old and I've never had a girlfriend in my life. So, I obviously voted "A".

It's not by choice either, just extremely bad luck.

• I'm 22 and I've been on zero dates

• I've been on one date of my life. It was a flop. She acted SO excited the days following to the date and when we actually went on the date, she lost interest. She texted me back saying "Let's be friends"... lovely.

• One at age 17, one at age 19, and one at age 22.

• I had one unofficial relationship (she was 15, I was 19)
    I am in one right now (she is 19, I am 20)

• I would say when I was around that age.. which that number hasn't changed.. I have be in 4-5 relationships.. With that said, some of them have been really short.. with the longest being just over a year.