Why are teen guys so immature when it comes to dating girls?

Why do they care so much about what their friends think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because young guys have raging hormones they cannot control. Lets face it, girls in general mature allot faster, but I often find them no better then the boys they complain about. Experience plays a large role and at such a young age neither sex has any experience with relationships.

Guys care about what their friends think because in general were expected to initiate the relationship, which causes allot of anxieties and their friends are the ones who support them, even if it is threw peer pressure; we rely on our friends to give us that push we so desperately need.

MY opinion, not yours.

Cheers.

What Guys Said 3

• It's the 'pack mentality.' They have to impress their peers.

Conversely, why are girls so mature (read: know so much) when it comes to dating guys? :-) Is it through bad experiences?

Ted

• It's a new aspect of socialization that the are learning to cope with. It takes time. Think to remember is, if they are being a jackass around you, it's probably because they like you, they just don't know any other way to express it.

• he has no right to make you do someing you don't feel like doing

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's more girls care what their friends think... because if a guy rly likes a girl he'll tell his friend to f*** off... (Well at least all my guys friends do that) So I think its girls who care more than guys

• like wad you say...TEEN BOYS..so that's ur answer.