(Girls) it it true?

Tbh I been teaching myself a few things about women for the last 5 month. What I come to find out witch is very suprising. That the hottest women tend to go on the longest drought for sex? And tend to be the easiest. I know its a confidence thing but guys are bullshittin!!

Most Helpful Girl

• This is true :O

• OMG!! I love your hair:)! Lol. So im right guysa are bulbullshittin.

• Thanks! But that's not me. I'm the second pic, but not the icon one.

This pic is just really artistic to me :)

What Girls Said 3

• What does 'the longest drought for sex' mean exactly?

• You guys go on the longest break without sex. Not because u choose to but because guys jus not brave or confident to give it to you. I mean if 1out of 5 guys approach you lol. You can kinda do the math if u understand

• Makes sense.

• it's true pretty girls don't get approached as often at all

• Yeah I know. And since I know I can take avantage of it. Lol but tbh its still very hard for the approach tho. But its just good to have that in mind

• What do you eman with drought?

• I guess it's true

What Guys Said 0