Have you ever been on a blind date?

what was that like? did it end up good? was that person what you expected? was it worth your time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I've been on al blind date and it was awful in every sense of the word , but comical. My cousin set me up with her then boyfriend's cousin . . . We talked on the phone for awhile , but on Valentine's Day ( 04) we decided to meet. I decided to make it a double date with a friend of mines and his to not make less "awkward , but that didn't help. His friend wouldn't speak to mines let alone pay for her and my date was worst. He ONLY brought enough money for his self to get into the movies. While waiting for the movie to start ( we got there 2 hrs early ) me and my friend decided to go get something to eat ALONE. I know it sounds selfish , but it was a date and they're weren't treating it as such. When we finally sat down to watch the movie he's trying to hold my hand while his friend is in the corner looking as if he were scared to be around girl's. It wasn't worth it , but that's not to say those type of things don't work out. They just don't work for me :)

What Girls Said 2

• I went on a blind date. It turned out alright. We dated for a few months, but ironically ended becoming the best of friends. He is currently married at the present time. Go figure.

• yes.n no it wasn't worth my time,its awkward and uncomfortable.i thought after it was done that maybe it would of went btr if maybe we could of at least texted back and fourth before the date.cuz yeah it sucked.

What Guys Said 4

• I went on a blind date. It wasn't too bad to begin with. She was really pretty but seemed kinda tense. Well, it only took us ten minutes to realize we had pretty much NOTHING in common. So the last bit was just us kinda together. We had absolutely nothing to talk about because we really were like opposites. Probably will not do it again.

• I've fixed a couple of my friends up on blind dates but none of them ever amounted to anything. Not saying blind dates don't work, just that people's imaginations tend to run away while they're waiting for the date and then it's just usually kind of a disappointment.

• blind dates suck, I've been on a few and they were nothing like I was told

• Can't say that I have. It seems like it might be fun, and hell, might even work out, but I'd rather have know someone and have a date rather than not.