I always run out of topics when chatting. any interesting suggestions to make the conversation going?

there's this guy that i love talking to with. but i dont have enough questions to ask ! what else should i ask him about? pls any suggstions? something interesting to ask to make the conversation going. will be much appreciated ! thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you've known someone for a while it feels natural to talk about current affairs. It's an ephemeral topic so there's usually new stuff to talk about each time.

You can't have gone through everything... I only reason I run out of things to ask is because it seems unnatural to jump from topic to topic. I want to find a good topic that just flows and gets really in-depth and specific. Although sometimes I throw in a random question, like a would-you-rather question.

What Guys Said 3

• when in doubt, talk about him or yourself until you can come up with something.

• Just say random goofy stuff. Don't judge what you are about to say too much. I guarantee he won't be judging what you say so you shouldn't either.

• Best is to have a 21 question game

What Girls Said 1

• If he's not putting in effort or is boring I just stop texting first