Women: is it true you date men based on their status?

Women do you date men based on their status? Whether it be popularity, money, or power?

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I date men based on attraction and compatibility. That said, a guy who is unambitious with a dead end job is not attractive to me. I'm not after money or prestige - I have my own money and my own career for that - but I do want someone who's on my level.. who can sustain the type of lifestyle that I want (which I would contribute to equally) and would be a suitable man to introduce to my family and to bring to work social events, etc.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I will not date a broke man with no job, no work ethic or someone who has a bad relationship with their family. My boyfriends family is very well off, but not overly snobby. It's not a question of status but it's important to be with someone who shares the same values you have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really not. It's the last thing that goes through my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I date whoever makes me feel special

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

Think about it. Tons of guys are taken. And the vast majority of them are average guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't say solely, but it defiantly is a factor for women. With men a women's status and achievements mean nothing in regards to her dating value.

0|0
    0|0