Does a permanent relationship mean marriage?

Just wanted to clarify it, does it mean getting marriage or just together for a long time?

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it sure does and if your going to be with each other forever you should get Married

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It doesn't always mean marriage because a lot of couples don't get married. Though, it usually means life commitment. Being in a relationship and thinking about the expiration date is kind of pointless.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it just means a permanent relationship

Marriage ain't always permanent and often ends in divorces and slaps

1|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't mean marriage necessarily but a life long relationship whether as dating or married.

0|0
    0|0
  • A long time or marriage! My teacher has been with her boyfriend for 16 years! So no marriage but we'll together so Damn long cx
    So it's really between you and your significant other

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't mean marriage unless u both want it to be

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Not exactly. Some folks coexist and co-habitat with a partner for an indefinite amount of time without marrying or wanting to marry. Go figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in the whole sanctity of marriage thing but I don't believe it is necessary to be in a permanent relationship.

Its the bond you have with that person that is important, not the public marriage status!

0|0
    0|0
  • Both, it can mean marriage or just living together. It comes down to how both of you see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it doesn't always mean marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • not necessarily, no.

0|0
    0|0