I am looking for a nice and pretty girl?

I can love her to end of my life but i can't find? what should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Says here you're under 25 - you've got lots of time.. don't fret too much about it.. you'll come off as desperate and just make it harder to meet someone, or end up settling with the first girl to come along who meets the profile on paper...

Just go out and enjoy your life, doing things you enjoy doing.. that's where you're most likely to meet someone... Also, online dating doesn't hurt :)

• You just keep on looking! If you're still having a hard time, trying some dating sites. Or Match. com, it is not necessarily a dating site but to hang out with people whom you have similar interests with.

• oh thank you friend :)

• Keep looking ;) you just gotta have patience and keep your eyes opened!

• I was be ted mosby... :)

• Dating sites

• Try online dating it can work:)

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, its understandable because in the current era, getting a 'yes' from a woman to the offer of relationship is extremely tough for 'common' men. You just need to keep trying, and hope that one day someone would accept you.

• continue searching. life is not over yet.