Guys, ever buy a hooker or call girl to bring as a formal date somewhere?

Just wondering if you couldn't get a date for an important function, so you forked out $$$$$ for one?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you thinking. of doing this?

• Yes, is it a bad idea?

• Thank u for MHO hun :) hope you make out well with the arrangements. Do you know where to look for an escort? I can give some advise on that if you would like?

• No thanks, I already made arrangements!

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask a pretty girl you know

• What if she says no?

• Really, I thought the pretty ones already have a lot of guys?

• nope, guys dont approach pretty girls all that often and just cause they're pretty doesn't mean they're not nice:)

What Guys Said 1

• I'd feel like such a fool in all honesty. Every time I looked at her I'd be thinking ".. did I really just spend money just to look as though I have company?"

Not worth it. Ask someone you know, or go alone.

• I see your point. This is a tough decision for me.

• Yeah, ultimately it's completely up to you. What makes you want to hire an escort? Do you need a date, and do you think it's really even worth it?

If it's what you want to do then there's nothing wrong with it as such - I just couldn't do it personally.