Is it a turn off if a girl has fat on her stomach?

guys do you care if a girl has a bit of a stomach? I have and have always have a little extra on my stomach and it has been of the reason i have felt like i didn't have a good body, despite all the positive comments i have gotten from people. I work out a lot and have always done it + i eat health, but i still do have this extra bit of fat on my stomach. Do guys care if it's something to grab (thats not an ass or boobs)? I know i hate that part of me, but i dont feel like i should care so much if the guy im dating either likes it or doesn't care.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be so hard on yourself... most guys are not perfect... why should you be! There may be some guys that feel as though they are perfect, but they really aren't.

I guy is going to like you for you... and not be discouraged by a little belly fat! You sound like you take care of yourself so just be happy with who you are!

What Guys Said 9

• Noooooooooooo ittttt issss noooottttt.

I haven't really thought of sexualizing bodyfat but I say as long as it's not to extremes I'm k.

• i imagine you look perfectly fine, don't worry about it.

• Little extra fat won't bother us much but letting us know your exerciing it off is more important.

• its not a bad thing to carry extra fat.. some time it become a permanent part of body and can't go even with work out or diet... may be u carry that nicely.. or it look good on u.. can't say anything without seeing... u know even sexy belly dancers have a bulgy belly and the look damn hot... dont worry...

• Most girls have some fat on their tummy... it's normal and human. Nothing to worry about! :-D

• It's easier if we can see what you're talking about but no it's not a big deal.

• could you post an example (google or something) of what you mean?

• Just something extra to grab... I'd still give her the D

• I'm sorry but totally yes

What Girls Said 0