I like him but we can't be together what do I do?

I'm a Christian girl who really likes a guy and I want to tell him but I know it won't go any further because he is a Muslim. I like him too much to let him go, though. Why do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• if nobody is opposing it then it can work if he feels the same way, if other people are against then it's their problem, if his or your parents are against it, you kinda have to go the distance to convince them that you should let sterotypes keep you from having a relationship with someone of a different background, because trust me, it's not about faith anymore in this day and age, it's the image the media has painted on minorities

• So you're saying all that matters is what we think, not our parents?

• it is hard because your are still under your parents roof, at your age and I'm assuming the guy is around the same age it seems impossible to go against there wishes, but when you are older and independent you will realize that being religious is good but religion itself is man's greatest downfall and it does matters what you think, but if the parents heavily oppose it just try to be friends until you guys become independent

• Ah okay, thank you :)

• Why you can't be together? I'm muslim and have been with a christian girl before

• Because his parents are all like "you can't date we're finding you a wife bla bla bla"

• If you date him, you will be lonely in Heaven :(

• According to his religion Christians go to hell lol I don't know

• Well thanks I'll try it :)

• No problem. Its always a pleasure to spread the name of my savior (or at least aid in it) :P

What Girls Said 4

• Hey :) im Muslim, And even though u r young (like me :) ..) but I know what it is to like someone soooooooo much that u can't let go :) if u want , U tell him in a nice way , Tell him that u like him and just see were that ends ! If he likes u back u might get to Know each Other and maybe have a future together :) but if not , Like tHat u will have time to move on (even if u dont want to :(( ! ) well this Is all I can do :( I hope u the best :) good luck ;) if u need anything feel Free To message me :)

• You guys can just flirt, kiss, i mean whatever you're young do what you want

• Well, unless you plan on accepting his religion , it won't work.
    You can't really convert. You can accept or move on.

• Unfortunately even if his parents didn't like it this types of relationships never work, you'll either have to convert to Islam or let him go, it sucks but Muslims are very strict on which right and whats "Haram"

• Why couldn't he convert?

• He could do but its not allowed, if he converts to your religion it could result in his parents disowning him and Muslim guys especially are very "mummy's boy" and will care more about what his mum and dad say over a girl he likes that's just how Islam is

• Wow that's a bit... Different