Why do guys do that? Is it common?

I was with my bestfriend and her boyfriend today, they were cuddling in front of me when the 3 of us were sitting on a bench. He was playing with her hair when he suddenly held her ear and pulled it to him, like a sort of way to make her come closer to him and put her head on his chest, it looked weird to see him pulling her by the ear and she actually blushed and got turned on, is that even normal? Do you girls/guys consider ear pulling a way to turn on ur partner? I mean why did he do that and how did it turn her on

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people probably like getting their teeth pulled on. Everyone has something, it's completely normal.

What Guys Said 2

• i don't think tugging on the ear itself was a turnon, but perhaps the confidence of the act was the turnon, perhaps the girl likes being submissive and likes feeling of being controlled.

• everyone's different, people get aroused by different things. when guys are rough with girls it tends to turn them on

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe she likes a more dominating gesture

• I don't know but that's bloody weird