Do you kiss on the first date?

How many of you will kiss the other person in your first date?

• If the feeling is right, yes.
  • ALWAYS!
  • NEVER!
  • See results.

Most Helpful Guy

• Under the right circumstances, yeah. I would like to kiss in every first date, because that means there's great chemistry, but sometimes you haven't yet connected enough to kiss.

What Guys Said 4

• even if the feeling is right and I am sure she wants me to, I hold on for the second one. It gets girls really interested like, 'I thought it went really well and I dropped all these hints but he didn't kiss me'. I find second dates and then on to be waaaaay more successful.

• That sounds a bit... manipulative... but hey, if that's your game, roll with it.

• I suppose in a way it is, but I often feel the need to play games in the early stages unfortunately... when I don't it never works out.

• That's unfortunate :/

• I answered "A"

• if the chemistry is strong, a kiss on the first date is not out of the question. some girls have even given me tongue on our first kiss lol

• Maybe... ...

What Girls Said 3