Would you date a girl 2 years older than you?

Would you date a gal 2 years older than you? Would you find her attractive? I'm a good 2 years older than this guy I've been talking to. Tbh I'm an ageist.. super picky about these things :/ is it weird to date a girl that's older than you? He seems like a good guy but I'm nervous about the age gap.. when roles are reversed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, 12 and 14 would be stranger than 14 and 16 and 53 and 55 would be irrelevant, really matters less the older you get. So it all comes down to is how old you are.

What Guys Said 15

• Its not weird i actually dated a girl who was 25 when i was 19 and it was perfectly fine even around my friends.

I honestly wouldn't mind dating a woman whos even 10 years older than me. Heck it beats the plastic pretentious barbie dolls who throw their arms around me (because im an airman) --____--

• Well, there's this pretty cute girl who's new at my work, and she looks my age, but she's actually 20... but I'd probably date her if I liked her more.

• As long as I'm still taller than her, I'd be completely fine with it. Unless she constantly put me down or excluded me from things because of my age. I think it would be hard if i was only 19 amd she was 21 because she would be able to go to parties with alcohol but i wouldn't. But if we were both past the drinking age and their werent any other complications I'd be fine with it... again as long as I'm taller than her 😜

• Lol I see you plave a heavy emphasis on height. We all have are picky things :)

• Yep. I domt have to be way taller than her. But i wouldn't date her unless i was 4 or 5 in taller than her.

• Yes I would.

• Definitely.

• 2 years? Are you serious? In couple years you'll realise how silly this question is. Of course it doesn't matter.

• no problem at all.

• I would as long as I could connect to her

• only 2 years? that's a minor difference

• Yes. Easily.

• 2 years not important for me actually nobobody doesn't care about that

• yes why not

• I would date a girl that was 10 years older than I am. If there was a connection!!

• Personally my range is +3 years above to a year below. And really, it doesn't matter. So you're fine.

• I wouldn't mind, would mean I could learn a lot from you because of the age gap.

Answer mine:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1360882-how-to-flirt-with-girls

What Girls Said 1

• A guy will date anything that looks good.