Admitting to a crush?

I think this guy likes me and I like him too. Neither one of us has the guts to talk to each other but is there a way that I can get him to admit he likes me

Well the thing is he thinks I'm dating another guy which I'm not and we hated each other like three years ago so it'd be awkward to just go do that
He is the type of guy who's embarrassed of stuff that he's good at like school so he isn't really himself in front of other guys and I feel like if I just asked him out he might laugh about it with his friends acting like he doesn't care
And what if he doesn't? I mean he has some friends who are huge jerks that'll probably rub it in my face :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him directly!! Nothing is going to happen unless one person makes the first move!!! And I ship you already. :) So don't ruin my dreams and tell him fast!!

• Thanks but I'm really scared. How would I start?

• Lol I wosh

• *wish

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like you're both shy, at least when talking about your feelings. Are you shy? Is he? Just asking so maybe I can get a better idea and give better advice

• I'm a social butterfly except for when it comes to stuff like this for me. He is considered a popular jock but he's quiet and always surrounded by friends so it's hard to get to just him. I swear he might as well be strapped together with his bestfriend

• The circumstances were pretty different. We were already close and she knew she could tell me anything. I'd listen to her about her crushes because another girl told her that I wasn't into her, so my crush gave up on me, so she'd talk to me about other guys and how every time a decent guy came around, something would happen. We were talking about a guy and she said something that gave me an opportunity to smoothly tell her that I liked her
      Sorry that I couldn't help more

• It's okay but glad to here things are working out for you!

What Girls Said 4

• Yo just tell him you like him why does he have to tell you? Woman up.

• Is this what you did! ? HUHH! ?

• @Illusive_Man don't listen to her she lieddd she never womaned up to me yet.

• Good cuz I don't have the guts to woman up anyways

• have y'all like gotten to know each other and if so ask him who he likes

• Nope. We aren't even friends

• My sitch right now is like exactly the same as yours! And his name is Sam :o

• ask him to describe his crush and then you guess that its you. and then you kiss his cheek and say text me later. okay? with a wink then walk away

• Pester him until he gives in and describes her, or says it's you. This is all really good.. except for the wink. I don't think the wink is necessary.

• Don't you think that's really obvious?

• eh not always.