What would you do? Tell her he is a player or don't?

I was so happy to find that a friend of mine started dating this guy and seemed happy. Small world, his roommate is a girl who is dating my boyfriend's best friend. I sent my guy a text, "you will never believe this, but does your friend's girlfriend have a roommate named XYZ?". He immediately responded " Yes. Total man ho, cheat, play boy " before I could even tell him that my friend had started seeing the guy. Once I told him, he continued the warning even more firmly and told me to tell my friend to get out now. He said his friends can back this up. I trust my boyfriend completely.

How do I tell my friend without implicating my BF and his friends? Should I? She is a big girl... But I would hate to be hurt and find out someone knew! Ugh! My big fear... she confronts him and says who told her, ruining my BFs friendship with the roommate's boyfriend since they are all sort intertwined.

What would you do, how would you do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you can't hide this information, but you can't tell her without telling her how you knew about it either. So, tell her the truth, tell her exactly what you told us here and support her. If you boyfriend warned you about it I think he doesn't expect you to keep this information for yourself, so...

What Guys Said 2

• Better to avoid players... ;)

• Mind Your own business!

What Girls Said 2

• This is your friend! you have got to tell her. if you didn't tell her you wouldn't be a true friend. who cares if she finds out your boyfriend and his friends had something to do with it, it doesn't matter as long as she knows the truth. he's telling you for a reason so you can go and tell her

• You should tell her. You would want the same.