Ok Guys why doesn't HE ever call?

I have a guy friend. I want more. I'm pretty sure he feels the same way. He gets nervous around me, flirts with me, touches me, hugs me, laughs at my jokes even the not so funny ones, compliments me, talks about how I get his sense of humor, mirrors my language, etc. ... But I always call him? He has called me a couple times, but I'm always the one to ask him to hang out? He always sounds excited to hang out and will give input on plans for the day... but I always call? Why do you think that is?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he is just nervous, you did say he is nervous around you... he could just not know what to say. Wait for him to make a move, maybe he will miss you if you don't call for a while. Try being up front and just tell him you like him or ask him if he feels the same way. All guys are slightly different but it sounds like he likes you so its likely he will return the feelings. Hope this helps.

What Guys Said 3

• I do t know if he likes you or not but I'm guessing he do, but don't have no attentions of being an easy guy for sake of being mysterious. Obvious it's working if you are asking this question.

• It sounds to me that despite your obvious interest, he is totally lacking in self-confidence. Smack him with the clue stick. You should ask him in a friendly way "Why don't YOU ever call me? I would like that." Then don't call him until he does. If you really like him then smack him again. Text him and say "When are you going to call me?" But don't call him. Make him do it. It will be good for him.

• you call him and stop being such a pussy whiner

What Girls Said 0