Would you date someone who was bisexual (guys/girls)?

Assuming they wanted a completely monogamous relationship, would you date him/her?

• Sure, why not?
  • No, I wouldn't

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah assuming she was monogamous like me then sure.

What Guys Said 10

• Why wouldn't I?

• It's not something I'd seek out, but I don't think it would ever be a total deal-breaker.

Someone wanting threesomes and someone cheating, those are deal-breakers. Not all (or even most) bisexual people do those things.

• no prob of course

• As long as we're monogamous, I think probably.

• heck nooooooooo!!!

• girls hell yes, guys, hell no.

• as long as it doesn´t mean she´s unfaithfull, i don´t see a problem at all.

• No I wouldn't. Personal issues.

• I'd even be open to 3somes. Heck, i wouldn't mind watching her make love to another woman.

• Only if the girls she's into accepts a third party and is bisexual too.

What Girls Said 9

• Being bi doesn't make you any more or less likely to cheat than a person who is straight... people act like straight cheaters don't have just as many "choices". And I hate when guys assume it means threesomes, wtf?

Anyways... there is literally zero reason not to date someone only for being bi. It's just their sexuality, not their entire personality.

(I know you the asker aren't being rude towards bi people. I guess my answer is more of a rant to the people who ARE rude to bisexual people.)

• ok, bi sexual are somewhat attractive. they seem to go with the flow and caring but recently I am finding them more like bitch and whore. All of my friend told me that gays are fine but not bisexuals. In their mind, bi sexuals are users but the ones I have met aren't. maybe only for sex. it's kind of tricky. I guess that's what makes them bisexuals. something inbetween gay and straight lots of opportunity and yet no chance to get it straight? dating is good I think. I would say, gays are for friendship, bis are for dating, straight for marriage.

• "All your friends" are ignorant. Bisexuals are just as good of people as anyone else. Why are bisexual people not for marriage? What makes them so different, if all those you've met are fine?

• well, madonna is bisexual

• Nope. Not at all.

• Of course ! I am bisexual myself... would be weird not to accept other bi people in my life. Still want the man to be a masculine type though.. the lady I dont care so much! :)

• I think it'd be weird. I'd rather date an actual girl than a guy that likes both genders. Don't hate me.. I'm a weird one. :)

• Sure, I don't see the problem in that

• Yeah, sure. I don't see any problem except the concurrence is bigger xD

• what about lesbians and homo's? You forgot them in your poll. :-)

• I gave it a chance once, never again.

• Why?

• I don't know it just made me realize I'm not comfortable with a partner who isn't also straight.