Personality is most important, but it's only ever considered if you find the person physically attractive. True or false?

I mean, if you don't find a person attractive in the beginning, it doesn't matter how great their personality is. Is that true for you?

If (guy/girl is attractive) {
consider_personality ();
}
else {
friendzone ();
}

• True for me
  • False for me

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing sexier than a woman who knows how to code into a man's heart.

Looks are important, but they're only one piece of the puzzle. Now, they're the most obvious things to be attracted to, but there are other things people can be attracted to. Humor, wit, confidence, adorableness, you name it.
    Back in highschool, I never got dates. Nerdy guy; just didn't happen. Joined the marching band, playing the snare drum, and BAM, changed overnight, just because I enjoyed playing and working hard. I actually had girls run up and dlirt with me while in uniform between songs. It was kinda surreal.
    My point is, if something as stupid as a marching band can help a guy like me, then looks really aren't that big of a deal as we all make it to be.

What Guys Said 4

• I think it is true because appearance is basically what peaks interest and starts everything off and then personality keeps people together.

• definetely true ;-)

• This sums it up perfectly

• yes girls just like handsome guys, and the same to the most of guy

What Girls Said 3

• Personality is MORE important, but there has to be physical attraction in order to lure me in in the first place.

• Oh... it's true. I mean... if I'm not physycally attracted to him, nothing's more than a great friendship can happen.

• It's true for the most part, but sometimes they have a way of wiggling their way into your heart.