It's complicated what do guys mean by this?

I've been seeing a guy on and off for two years now. He asked me to be with him over a year ago but I wasn't ready I was still hurt from a break up and I didn't want to make him my rebound. He ended up meeting another girl which they were together for 9 months and him and I remained friends. They broke up and we started hanging out again, but this time we got serious. We hang put all the time for months and I slept with him. He says stuff that makes me think we will end up together. But when I asked him what was happening with us and if we would be together. He said that it's complicated... I don't know what this means?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he's only thinking about you then. Is there someone else that's blocking his attention from you?

• I'm not sure. I didn't think he was like that. I thought he was really into me. But I guess you can't trust anyone. I really don't know what to do?

• Try to find another guy but take note of the behavior of the the guy you're talking about. If he acts jealous then you know he wants you if not then you still have a boyfriend to make you happy