Hey GaG, what are your concerns regarding your current pool of dating prospects?

I'm getting up there in age and it's becoming clear that my dating options aren't "fresh out of the box".

That said, I've come to realize the idea of baggage and these "skeletons in the closet" really bothers me. Maybe its unfair, but maybe I'm not alone in fearing these things the next time I ask out a cute girl my age...

Here's my list...
1. She currently has and enjoys her friends with benefits - It scares the shit out of me knowing she may feel the need to "compromise" her sexual pleasure in order to be with me, because the guy might be THAT good and I'm THAT rookish. If things go south, she's giving Donkey Dick a text to make things right. Brutal.

2. She has Kids - I like kids, I'd enjoy being a father. But it's just too soon for this manchild. Having a previous flame tethered to our relationship (the father of the kids) concerns me.

3. She's Overqualified - She's 25, earns above median salary, and has tugged more penises from High School through College than dollars in my bank account. Talk about being overmatched. Why bother, beeotch?

These are my main concerns with my current dating pool. What are yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• Iv never had a boyfrieand and never kissed anyone and I'm a virgin and I have zero dating exspirince exsept I used to date guys online playstationnetwork and imvu and that was the only time I tried to date then I stoped cause I wanted to be single and my dating pool was 18-22 and if I wanted to date I would stick to the same age group 18-22

What Girls Said 6

• My concerns are about maturity and games. Seems like today's candidates enjoy playing with emotions and playing hard to get. I also fear being let down by someone who should be mature. I have dated in different age groups and the immaturity is appalling.

• I have like almost zero dating experience. I'm a virgin who had her first kiss and boyfriend at 22... My current dating pool (22-26) is all about some sex... And sophistication at that.

so they want sex, good sex. They want someone who knows what's what in that field I believe. And well some of them have kids somewhere and most of them aren't career oriented... I've found that most guys want money and they want it now. Lol and last but knot least they mostly want more voluptuous women whereas im just tiny and awkward and shy and don't know how to shake it off.

• You seem so sweet and cute though. I understand what you mean, not having quite the level of experience with your peers can be intimidating. There are guys out there, myself included, that kind of wish you were the rule and not the exception.

• Lol well I should hope so... Otherwise its a long lonely road ahead for me.

• I'm a single mom so my dating pool is pretty much slim to none. Don't feel so bad. ;)

• That's not a fun place to be. I hope you and your child find a great man.

• why should it matter if a woman has and/or makes more money than you?

• It matters to them, and I also feel a chip on my shoulder if she has that edge, like she can pull it on me at any moment.

• I said not ALL women care. some may, but not all.

• anyway, in answer to your question, I worry about my age, and lack of discipline/direction being possible turn offs.

• i hope to avoid being murdered

• I see a lot of insecurity in you when it comes to your concerns.

What Guys Said 2

• All 3 of the points you mentioned... are all realities that are inevitable.

A woman at age 25 is going to have more sexual experience, is more likely to have kids, and is more likely to have some more financial independence...
    ...
    ... than a woman that is 19.

The more experience one has in life, the more wisdom, sexual experience, independence, and baggage, a person is going to accumulate.

But these experiences is what makes them WOMEN, not girls.

• Def over qualified. I'm 24 still living at home going to school. Just screams no to me if I was a girl.