Any cute relationship/crush stories out there?

I need to write a story for my English class and I have no inspiration what so ever. If you don't mind I've heard a lot of adorable stories on here so if you'd like to share some I'd greatly appreciate it! (Yeah I know I can't think of anything myself) I'd prefer it to be a real story about you or someone you know, but if you have a fake story also I'd love to hear it!

Most Helpful Guy

• It was the beginning of middle school. I was small, skinny, shy, awkward, and bad at making friends. I had been jumping from school to school so I never had any close relationships. My parents worked all the time and expected the same of me. My brother was a drug addict and was never around and always getting in trouble.

I had given up. I told myself, "Do your work and keep your head down." I was alone. There would be nights where I would cry myself to sleep. I would beg God for just a little comfort. I would beg God to make the pain a little more bearable. God was never there. I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest. No one loved me, no one cared about me. I was bullied and rejected.

Then one day, the most beautiful girl in school talked to me. The most beautiful girl in school was interested in me. Now, you would think that I would barely be able to maintain eye contact and stumble over my words. But, I didn't. We would talk and talk and it just felt natural. She laughed at my stupid jokes and we texted all the time. For the first time in my life, I felt like everything would just be okay. I felt at ease. I forgot my pain and everything was just, alright.

What Guys Said 2

• Not that I know of.
    news.bbc.co.uk/.../_38251077_potter300.jpg

Maybe I should start writing a diary.

• Once there was this girl and she was like "OMG I LOVE BRAD" and Brad was like "OMG I LOVE GIRL" and they hooked up and then Brad proposed to her on a float in front of the city at the County Fair and then they got married and are together even today.

What Girls Said 2

• Crushes are never cute they crush your soul ☺️

• Read Nicolas sparks. All his stories are like this