I have some questions about approaching girls:
1. Where would like to approached? In the club or walking the street for example.
2. Should a guy wait for eye contact before approaching?
3. Should a guy tell immediately that he is into you or just have a conversation with you?
4 Should a guy give you his number or should he ask for yours?
Most Helpful Girl
1. Pretty much anywhere unless I seem very rushed. Grocery store, gym, out for drinks.
2. No. I will often make eye contact so that you're aware, but most of the time I've checked you out when you're not looking.
3. 50/50 on this one. I think it's more OK to state your interest immediately at a bar or more social setting. In public, it can be different. I'm usually always flattered if a guy tells me he thinks I'm attractive though (in a non-creepy way).
4. Always ask for mine. I will never contact you first.1