Where to meet Single Girls Online?

I want to meet girls online for friendship and Dating. Just curious about which site i can log on to find some girls !!

Most Helpful Guy

• OKC and Tinder are probably the biggest and most useful.

What Girls Said 2

• Is online dating the best idea? for friends i'd recommend chatous but considering your age range I don't know if that's the best option for u. google does exist, js :)

• Aren't there enough dating sites out there? Take your pick...

What Guys Said 4

• OKCupid and PlentyOfFish.

Dont expect Cupid's arrow to hit fish in a barrel. Online dating a different game with different rules. Unless you have the goods, you're doing it wrong.

• Okcupid. com

• POF, OkCupid, Meetme,

• If you have a smart phone I'd recommend using Tinder, it forces women to have to look for men. Otherwise, they just make a profile, kick back, and have a million guys trying to get her, leaving you with no chance. There will still be a numbers game with any dating site/app, but I feel like I've had a better chance on there than other sites I've used... plus, the women on there are hotter than other dating sites, POF being bottom of the barrel.