When a guy says you are beautiful, why is it that girls ask why?

I told her she is beautiful and she asked why

Well I did tell her that everything about her her face her hair her eyes everything was perfect for me bust still asked why again

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly its better to stick to direct compliments and preferably about something she is wearing or her hair. Just a very useful tip. Women get complimented all the time by cat callers and players. They know they are sexy or beautiful or at least they hear the message enough it means nothing. If you want to show them you care take the time and compliment something more precise. I got this tip with this explanation from several different women over the years.

What Girls Said 1

• She wants to know what about her you find beautiful most likely.

What Guys Said 4

• she wants to know why you personally find her beautiful.

• Because, contrary to popular belief, most girls don't genuinely believe in their souls that they are beautiful.

You can thank the fashion and beauty industry, for making every woman have some level of insecurity in their looks. :-/

• I think they tend to almost not believe the guy /: they want to be complimented but they want like proof like what about me is beautiful ha. At least she is humble right?

• Because they love hearing it bro that's why. They want details so they could hear more about themselves and feel better