Men: what girl would you rather have?

Guys, which girl would you rather have?
1.) a girl that is wearing a very short skirt, a revealing shirt and high heels? But, she has the perfect knowledge, has all AP classes, has a sophisticated vocabulary, is really mature and is pursuing a Ph. D
or
2.) a girl that is wearing jeans, converse, a t-shirt and a cardigan? But, she really isn't that smart, she was held back a year in high school, she is really immature, she is thinking of dropping out of college, and doesn't want to do anything with her life

which girl would you want? To date, be a relationship with etc ,...

• Girl #1
  • Girl #2
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl 2 sounds like a great one night stand since you won't have to put up with her crap for years. I don't have ONS, though.

Girl 1 might not dress how I like, but she is mentally perfect. She's actually superior to me and I'm considered ahead of the curve. You can have a great long term relationship with her.

What Guys Said 24

• Not enough information
    I'd need to know what they looked like and what other personalit traits they had. Also I don't care too much about what a girl wears, well obviously I'd prefer a girl who dresses somewhat modestly but as long as she isn't promiscuous then I'm cool with it.

I'd choose a virgin who dresses in revealing clothing over a girl who dresses modestly but fucks around.

• Neither really.
    I don't so care about what's in her head but what's in her heart. Yes , super chessy but someone with a brilliant mind but a dark as ink heart is a terrible force.

• Girl 2, what are her goals? Hobbies etc? Just because college isn't her thing doesn't mean she isn't into something. Girl 1 is going to be a handful, and you better be ready for her agenda or your going to be left behind. Girl number 2 is going to be more with you for the long haul. But that's just from our limited knowledge of each.

• Those combine into my girlfriend. My girlfriend is smart and working hard i school, while she wears converse, jeans, and a t-shirt.

If i had to choose one of these girls (if not for results), I would chose girl #1.

• I could literally have a good time with either one. hahaa.

hmm I guess maybe the latter.

• I picked Girl 1

Not for the way she dresses but I find intelligence attractive.

• Ew, a lack of ambition is bad. Girl 1 fo sho.
    I don't really care about the fashion stuff.

• #2 because jeans and t-shirts are a sexy compination!

• i would go for the first girl, can always ask her to put on some more cloths, its the maturity that does it for me and a willingness to push herself that is attractive not what he wears

• Well this is unusual. Normally questions like these have the scenarios reversed, like the dumb girl is the one who dresses all provocatively while the smart one dresses homely.

• i went with 2, because although i like the personality of the first, like my girlfriends personality, i dont like the fact that she dresses so slutty.

• Can I have girl 2's outfit on girl 1?

• i think #1, but in reality i'd like something in between the two. girl 1 is probably selfish and an opportunist, and only after her best interest.

• I pick ridiculous extreme #2, please.

• No dumb girls, thanks much. I'm less interested in her choice of fashion as long as it's not sweats.

• I think it's kinda obvious that most people would choose the first one.

• I'll take girl 1, because of her clothing.

• The one who I fell in love with. And the options are unbalanced so everybody will choose girl 1.

• Smarts beats potential apathy

• I guess the first one since it seems like the second one had no positives whatsoever

• B) I prefer girls in jeans, t-shirts and converse... casual and sporty style is the best ;)

• Girl 1 sounds a bit nerdy. I don't like girls who are smarter than me. But i also don't like stupid, immature girls. So neither. I like girls who are dumber than me, but smart enough to carry on interesting conversations and get a decent job. (Also, girl number 1 sound like the kind of girl who would wear glasses and a pantsuit once getting into a good job- this is a HUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEE turnoff for me).

• Neither! But if I must choose, I'd like the first but with the clothes style of the 2nd

• Girl two, simply for the non-slutty attire.

What Girls Said 3

• Surely that's easy? Don't be a retard? because then you have something to talk about. Skin can be covered, intelligence can't be faked.
    Anyway - I used to dress how you describe and I cover up and wear slouchies now over dressing up. But my brain hasn't changed.

You're asking two different things - do you like someone who dresses hot and has a brain over a retard who covers up. Surely the question should be, do you prefer someone who dresses up or someone who has a brain?

• What the heck? Isn't the choice obvious?

• you never know, someone may pick for looks instead of looks and personality

• But what do you mean looks? Wouldn't guys want a girl that dressed up everyday?

• yes, but from my research i see that people who see a girl like girl #1 judge her as a "whore" when really they don't know anything about her. People could look at girl #2 and think she is conservative and is good with the books when really again they don't know anything. It is a curious question for deciding whether people judge at first glance or get to know the person

• I really like that you posted this

• Eeekk omg my friend is exactly like number 2 now that o think about it... she dresses just like that, got held back a grade, and I tutor her...