Guys opinion, If a girl rejected you in the past would he give her a second chance?

I rejected him because I wasn't ready for a relationship at the time and because of family issues. He says he still has feelings and always has. I have feelings too. Does he see me in a different way now?

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally would have a hard time taking her seriously, nor would I trust her. I wasn't good enough before? What changed? You need a rebound? Decided you needed to settle for anything walking because you want a kid, or you need someone to support you?

Thoughts along those lines. If you didn't want me then, why now? Too late.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd probably give her another chance but it'd depend on how much I liked her and how rude she was about it.

• Depend on if he has move on or not. Just ask him. There no way we could know his feeling for sure.

• It seems you had a legit reason not to want to get into anything. You'd need to demonstrate you're willingness to go for it. It's a risk to put yourself out there but you know what they say- nothing ventured nothing gained.

What Girls Said 0