Are you open to dating anyone of any nationality or ethnicity?

I am. I want to know if you guys are open to the idea of interracial dating. If you are in one currently, how is it?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm open to it. I have been on dates with ladies outside my race but haven't dated seriously.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I've dated white and black people

2|0
    0|1
    • Are those the only ones you're interested in? When I say open I mean everyone not just certain types.

• No I'm open to dating anyone of any race
      Those anf Hispanic people are the ones
      That are in my area. So I usually just go
      On dates with them

• Yep, someone's ethnicity/ nationality really doesn't bother me. My boyfriend is Mexican and I am the whitest person ever lol. There's no clash of culture or anything. It works.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not. I've mostly dated white guys but I've dated black and Asian men as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you'll date pretty much anyone except Latinos and Indians? How sad.

• In my response, It's implicit that I have never dated Latinos or Indians but I never said I wouldn't date them. You just assumed it, which is both arrogant and sad.

• Well you should have said that to begin with. Other wise I wouldn't have spouted any ignorance.

• Yes. and I am dating a guy who isn't my ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I much prefer Slavic women.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i don't see a reason not to.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I am not.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you racist or is it just a preference?

• Show All
    • Although people of different races do not necessarily carry the culture which is stereotypically tied to their race, you can find most people carry a culture which is closely tied to their own race. For example, a White is more likely to love European Classical Music, while a Black is more likely to love African tribal music.

• Although I am not a White, but A deeply love White culture, so definitely White girls is my preference. And yes, I will consider those non-White girls who love White culture, but those are not very vast and hard to find. Even I can find one, I will face the reality that her community, friends and families may do not hold same views. And again, I am not a racist. And I am Christian, I believe everyone is created equal.