Dating question for older girls

Would you continue to date someone after you found out by accident that he has an odd fetish (wears diapers)

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a friend with a similar situation. He found out his girlfriend had a strange fetish that he didn't particularly care for. Now, HE actually had a problem with it and thought that it would be an issue so they eventually broke up. However, if you are cool with their fetish, and they are cool with you knowing then it shouldn't be a problem. That doesn't mean you have to participate in it though. As with all sexual preferences, there is always a line to be drawn.

What Guys Said 3

• Did you "find out by accident" when he took a sh*t in his pants and asked you to change him?

• u gotta open yourself to new experinces, that being said, If something is too much for you, its best that you bail out, but if its just a little weird, give it a try it might be fun.

• Well hey how old is they guy, because sometimes age is a factor and that's no fetish.

• Hey, I just thought of something. As long as he doesn't act like a baby and grabs his poop and throws it at you then imagine.... no wait I lost the thought again.

What Girls Said 1

• No I wouldnt