Does he like me? please help I have a HUGE crush on him what do you think of this? how much would you like a girl to do this?

i started talking to this guy jan 28th this year. he asked to meet me and we did he bought me my food and we talked for 5 hours asking each other our likes, and stories, and he asked me what my family does for a living and where i wanna live someday. we snapchat and has told me that he thinks im really cute and compliments me he holds the door open for me and everything and hops up and asks if i need anything. i never opened up to someone like this before. we watched a movie another time and he puts his arm around me and another time he asked for me to come and cuddle with him in his bed. he didn't make a move like that. instead he reached for my hand and interlocked his fingers with mine. and we hugged and he rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb and rubbed my back and played footsie with me. there was a really cute song he said reminded him of me and i said awee he said im glad you think that way. i have like a massive crush on him! im in that world where i feel like im floating in a bubble of love omg lol. he is the sweetest, kindest guy I've ever met. he has this most gorgeous personality omg. recently he has been busy though because well midterms and we snapchat and text still just not as much because he's studying really hard he has 3 this week. and i just omg im falling for him.

guys how much would you like a girl to do this? like how much do you think he likes me? if he likes me. oh my im like scared that he doesn't please help thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• lol, you started talking on my birthday. Well, we can't be sure if he likes you but I guess it seems so. So, tell him what you do and don't regret later for nothing having done anything.

What Guys Said 2

• he likes you

• He likes you.

What Girls Said 3

• Write me about this!

• well he's the sweetest guy i've ever met. and im just hoping he reallly likes me lol

• Write me directly I meant. I have private advice

• ok i sent you a message

• HE LIKES YOU!!!

• I am pretty sure its clear je really does like you.