Does your girlfriend/boyfriend know that your on this site?

Does your girlfriend/boyfriend know your on here? I always wanted to know if most peoples know when their asking questions about them.

Updates:
Or family member? Or friends?

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes my friends know, my really old questions were inspired by drunken poker nights. I don't have anymore poker night. :(

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It'll be nice if she know lol
    If she exists and all and have the ability to know.

0|0
    0|0
  • According to the fact that I'm single I suppose she doesn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife knows, why not? I'm not flirting or anything just talking about relationships. She even reads some of my posts, anyone who knows me well would know that this is me as Anpu is my pen/stage name.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be fine with it when I have a g/f.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is this "girlfriend"?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Lolz don't be silly.

0|0
    0|0
  • My husband knows I'm on this site, I tell him about questions I answer and how ridiculous some people sound, and I tell him about the perverse messages men send me and how stupid they make themselves sound

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah he knows, vaguely. It's not really something I talk about unless I see an interesting question on here and want to know his opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, he does not. I hope...

0|0
    0|0
  • My SO doesn't care about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I've even let him see some of my questions and answers

0|0
    0|0
  • No its my freedom, and I want to meet others and get answers without drama please

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha no one in my life knows about me with this site. But it's helpful. I don't know what I'd do without it haha

0|0
    0|0