Shy guy blew me off. What to do?

I like this boy. We were close friends and mostly chatted online cause he shy. Around Thanksgiving I got mad cause he ignored me in person then tried to act all friendly online. I was super harsh and thought about it ever since. So today at the end of the day when he took the long way to pass my locker I caught up to him and grabbed him backpack shoulder. I said "hey we should talk chat me maybe?" And he looked surprised, awkward, and perplexed but said "yeah" and we both walked off. He never charged me online. Did he blow me off? Is he angry and my even willing to talk about it? Could he just be waiting until tomorrow?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's shy, probably thinks he did something bad and can't find the way out.

Yeah, catch him tomorrow.

• The problem is that we have no classes together And having serious convos in person is really hard because he just clams up so easily.

• Omg ok thank you so much! Do you mind if I messaged u or something if I ever needed help with this again?

• Go ahead, if you find my comments helpful.

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe he still didn't get over this situation. Maybe he did all this because he's shy...

• Do you think he will ever come around? Or is our friendship lost because of me?

• Wow thank you so much!!!

• You're welcome!

• ummm I think you are being a little too harsh on him. Im very shy and id be scared a crap ton. try to be nicer about it cause shy people get scared easily normally

• Ik and ur right but what can I do if he doesn't even let me explain? Should I just send him an email or give him a note?

• welcome :) if you need more help just send me a message and ill try and help out :)

• Omg yay thank you so much!

• he may have forgotten

• Do guys just forget stuff like that? Honestly I don't know XD

• yeah... tsalk to him tomrrrow

• He's probably waiting for you to chat forst again

• The problem is that he's always invisible online so he can only chat me when he sees I'm on

• Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Best of luck to you :)

Tell me how it goes :)

• Thank you so much!

What Girls Said 0