Does this mean I'm in love?

Now I've always been scared of love to the point where I never went on dates and always push guys away from me. Until the guy I'm currently dating came into my life. We've been friends for three years now, even though in the beginning he said he liked me we still remained friendship January him and I decided to start dating to see where things go. Now I can't stop thinking about him, I really enjoy talking to him, I be wanting to talk to him all day every day. When something good happens I always tell him when I think of ideas I want to tell him, I get butterflies when I see him and I recently hd sex with him. Even though I only had sex once before him, he's the first guy I've did anything g sexual with. I just want to please him in all ways possible and I feel extremely vulnerable when it comes to him.

Is this love? What should I do? Should I tell him?

What Guys Said 2

• It seems so. I think you should tell him and he may like it.

• No it does not mean you are in love.

What Girls Said 0