Why dnt guys give me a chance & really make the effort to get to no me?

Everytime i strt tlkin to a guy which is once in a blue moon they always tlk to me for like a week or less then when they realize i dnt want to have sex they leave for another girl. Like why can't they really try to get to no me? I see people in relationships all around me when im pretty, nice, loyal, dress good, & friendly so why do guys just want to fck & thats it ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all guys just want to fck. I want a kind, caring and meaningful relationship with a girl and just keep getting badly. I am having problems with girls not giving me a chance so I how it feels. Where are you trying to meet guys because the place matters a lot?

What Guys Said 9

• basically... what's the reason you don't want sex? don't tell me you're saving yourself till marriage?

• Don't be upset, the guys who only want sex aren't the guys for you. You're young, be patient and soon you'll find someone worth it.

• Because it's human nature

If you can't fit in, just keep sitting there twidling your thumbs hoping a guy will accept your 'personality' and 'loyalty'

• I dnt understand...

• Because all guys want to reproduce and have good offspring with hot women.

If you want to be all 'loyal' and not willing to do anything, good luck finding a bf

• Stop trying to fit out, and just fit in. Don't try so hard

• Please write properly, you're 17 you should be able to do so. Well, guys our age tend to be very horny due to hormones but as we grow up we become more mature. Where are you looking for guys? If you're chasing jocks, gym guys or men from bars you may be finding players and jerks.

• Maybe it's your grammar that repulsed them so

• A girl won't sleep with me on the 3rd date? please no ty ill pass and move onto the next

• Guys your age, are immature

• Is it because you talk like that? In all seriousness, do they stop and you do nothing?

• You aren't worth the effort.

• Wrong question: What makes you worth the effort? Jack shit. Not hot enough, no merit, no social standing, and no value. Fuck, what good are you to anyone?

What Girls Said 0